Trail of the mills
It is still possible to see many mills in the city of Eboli although most of there have been abandoned and transformed. These were built following the waterways beginning at the Ermice, following into Tufara and then into the Telegro which finally flowed into the Sele.
The Acropolis Trail
The Acropolis trail covers seventeen hectares which correspond to the water tank of the Ermice. It is a place known to Ebolitans for the purity of its water reserves. The total length of the trail is of 1190 m in an area at the border of the regional Park of the Monti Picentini and takes the name of the Acropolis of Eboli in the Montedoro area. The first evidence of ancient discoveries on the hill of Montedoro date back to the Bronze Age, where walled areas and burials where identified along with the remains of a hut. The data shows that the Hill of Montedoro is the original place of human settlement on the territory and the main center of aggregation of the housing site, located 600 meters north of the medieval town, which today forms the old town center, and acted as the religious and political center at least until the Hellenistic Age.
San Donato Trail
The trail is on the San Donato hill and runs for about 25 hectares along the Ebolitan territory. The trail crosses the hill that is partially covered by woods and partially in fields. Along the trail you can see an antique fountain and an antique aqueduct and also the old church of San Donato. There is a pine wood where there are benches and picnic areas.
Lago La Torretta Trail
The trail goes all around Lake La Torretta, within the Vivinatura Sele-Torretta Oasis and it is possible to walk or to horseback ride. The trail has posts with information about the surrounding nature and the animals living in it such as foxes, otters and aquatic birds.